State Department made efforts to mollify the Shah by contacting the Washington representative of William Randolph Hearst, the publishing magnate who owned The New York Mirror.
What does NYM stand for?
NYM stands for New York Mirror
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYM
We have 10 other meanings of NYM in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Leadership Training Camp
- National Youth Leadership Training Institute (Singapore)
- New York Linux Users Group
- New York Liberty Zone (tax term)
- Nadym (Russia)
- Native Youth Movement
- Network Young Membrains
- New York Methodist (hospital)
- New York Mets
- New York Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laura Santacrose Farnsworth Middle School Guilderland, New York Mirror on the Wall Kids should not worry so much about their appearance (January 8 issue).