The co-broker was Rita Wolf of New York Living Solutions and the landlord is Gerald Lucas.
What does NYLS stand for?
NYLS stands for New York Living Solutions (real estate; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYLS
- New York Legal Publishing Corporation (Albany, NY)
- New York Libertarian Party
- New York Limited Partnership
- Newark Youth Leadership Project (New Jersey)
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- New York London Paris Munich
- North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum (UK)
- New York Land Services (est. 1986)
- New York Law School (New York, New York)
- New York Literary Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Longitudinal Study
- Navy Yoelii Liver Stage 3
- National Young Leaders State Conference
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- New York Logger Training (New York)
- New Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- National Youth Leadership Training Camp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small brokerage takes Citi Habitats space Downtown residential real estate brokerage New York Living Solutions announced last month that it would take over the Financial District storefront recently vacated by Citi Habitats and would set up its flagship office there.
Karah Shaffer joins PDE after two years with New York Living Solutions.