New York City The Department of Finance (35) clarified that employers who have taken the Federal work opportunity credit for New York Liberty Zone employees and haw been denied a Federal wage expense deduction under IRC Sec.
What does NYLZ stand for?
NYLZ stands for New York Liberty Zone (tax term)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- National Young Leaders State Conference
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- New York Logger Training (New York)
- New Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- National Youth Leadership Training Camp
- National Youth Leadership Training Institute (Singapore)
- New York Linux Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the programs include the New York Liberty Zone Tax Relief Act of 2001, enacted as part of the federal Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act of 2002; the Small Firm Attraction and Retention Program, sponsored by the state of New York through the Empire State Development Corporation and the city of New York through the Economic Development Corporation; the World Trade Center Business Recovery Grant Program, administered by the state of New York through the Empire State Development Corporation; and the city's Lower Manhattan Economic Revitalization Plan.