By deploying LinkProof, New York Law School enables students, faculty and administrators to maximize daily productivity by providing them continuous access to online educational resources and coursework.
What does NYLS stand for?
NYLS stands for New York Law School (New York, New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYLS
- North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club
- National Youth Literacy Providers (Australia)
- New York Legal Publishing Corporation (Albany, NY)
- New York Libertarian Party
- New York Limited Partnership
- Newark Youth Leadership Project (New Jersey)
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- New York London Paris Munich
- North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum (UK)
- New York Land Services (est. 1986)
- New York Literary Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Living Solutions (real estate; New York, NY)
- New York Longitudinal Study
- Navy Yoelii Liver Stage 3
- National Young Leaders State Conference
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- New York Logger Training (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radow is also on the boards of the National Association of Home Builders' Leadership Council, New York Law School and a member of the Board of Advisors to New York Law School's Real Estate certification program.
He earned a JD from New York Law School and a BS from the State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo.