RELA acknowledges with gratitude the sponsors that helped to make this event a success: Top-Tier Sponsors KMZ Rosenman, Omega Risk Management, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Inspection & Valuation International, Cushman & Wakefield, LandAmerica; Event Sponsors Admento Promotions, Cassin Cassin & Joseph, Chicago Title Insurance, Commonwealth/ Lawyers Title Insurance, Cooper-Horowitz, Credit Suisse First Boston, DLA Piper Rudnick Grey Cary US, Dryden Cross, LaSalle Bank, Meridian Capital, Metropolitan Valuation Services, New York Land Services, and Royal Abstract.
What does NYLS stand for?
NYLS stands for New York Land Services (est. 1986)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYLS
- New York Loves Nanotech (economic development)
- North Yorkshire Lotus Owners Club
- National Youth Literacy Providers (Australia)
- New York Legal Publishing Corporation (Albany, NY)
- New York Libertarian Party
- New York Limited Partnership
- Newark Youth Leadership Project (New Jersey)
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- New York London Paris Munich
- North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum (UK)
- New York Law School (New York, New York)
- New York Literary Society (Brooklyn, NY)
- New York Living Solutions (real estate; New York, NY)
- New York Longitudinal Study
- Navy Yoelii Liver Stage 3
- National Young Leaders State Conference
- New York Law School Journal of Human Rights
- New York Law School Journal of International & Comparative Law
- New York Law School Law Review
- National Youth Leadership Training (Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are about 50 people who are currently working at the West 33rd Street site, about 12 closing attorneys from Jenkins & Gilchrist; representatives from four title companies including Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, First American Title Insurance Company of New York, Stewart Title of New York, and New York Land Services, Inc.