In addition to experience marketing to large corporations and consumers, Talbot is an advocate for Small Business and sits on the Boards of the National Association of Small Business Development Centers and the New York Small Business Development Center and is an active Committee Member for the New York Institute of Entrepreneurship.
What does NYIE stand for?
NYIE stands for New York Institute of Entrepreneurship (Albany, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYIE
We have 1 other meaning of NYIE in our Acronym Attic
- New York Institute of Credit (est. 1918; New York, NY)
- New York Investment Company
- New York Irish Center
- New York Institute for Cultural Education
- New York Institute of Consulting Foresters (est. 1978)
- New York Institute of Chinese Medicine
- National Youth In Care Network (Canada)
- New York Insurance Department
- Not Yet It's Difficult (performance artists; Australia)
- New York Institute of Dance and Education
- New York Insurance Exchange
- New York Interagency Engineering Council (est. 1979)
- New York Indoor Environmental Quality Center, Inc.
- New York Institute of Finance
- Not Yet In Force
- New York Institute of Finance and Technology
- New York Institute of Food Technologists (food science/technology)
- New York International Group
- New York International Gift Fair
- New York Institute for Gestalt Therapy