The transaction includes the portfolios of nine financial service providers, and includes New York Community Bank with more than 1,000 branches.
What does NYCB stand for?
NYCB stands for New York Community Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCB
We have 3 other meanings of NYCB in our Acronym Attic
- New York City A1C Registry (aka New York City Hemoglobin A1C Registry; New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- New York City Audubon Society (National Audubon Society Chapter)
- New York Conference on Asian Studies
- New York Council of Administrators of Special Education
- New York Coalition Against Terrorism
- New York City Art Teachers Association
- Nanyang Concert Band (Japan)
- New York City Badminton (club; New York)
- New York City Ballet
- New York City Bus
- New York Customs Broker (Jamaica, NY)
- New York City Bar Association
- New York City Breastfeeding Alliance, Inc
- New York Criminal Bar Association
- New York Chinese Baptist Church
- North York Chinese Baptist Church (Ontario, Canada)
- New York Center for Biomedical Engineering (City College of New York)
- New York City Board of Education Retirement System
- New York City Board of Health
- New York Collegiate Baseball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Community Bank, the New York State Housing Finance Agency, the New York City Department of Housing, Preservation and Development and J.
In desperate need of extensive repairs, Co-op City has secured a $480 million dollar loan from New York Community Bank to begin improvements and pay off the balance of its existing mortgage with the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA).
New York Community Bank of Westbury, New York has agreed to assume all of Desert Hills' deposits through a deal with FDIC.