Magbe]line New York Color show Nail Lacquer in Sweet Clementine, $4.
What does NYC stand for?
NYC stands for New York Color
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYC
We have 118 other meanings of NYC in our Acronym Attic
- National Youth Choir
- National Youth Commission
- National Youth Conference (Church of the Brethren conference for high school youth)
- National Youth Connection
- National Youth Council (Singapore)
- Nazarene Youth Conference
- New York Cares
- New York Central (railroad)
- New York City (New York, USA airport code)
- New York Collegium (Baroque music)
- Newport Yacht Club (various locations)
- No You Can't
- North York City (center; Ontario, Canada)
- New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- New York, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad Company
- New York City-Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Service (New York, NY)
- New York City Atheists (New York, NY)
- New York Claims Association
- New York Collective for the Arts (New York, NY)
- New York Conservatory for the Arts (Hurley, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed by chief executive officer and company owner, Carolyn Cianciotto, getting around the website takes the consumer from the uptown world of Park Avenue to the downtown scenes of the East Village, Soho and Tribeca through the personal stories that inspired Carolyn's New York Colors.
Imatec Ltd, the New York color imaging software company says it has looked at all the material submitted to it by Apple Computer Inc and elsewhere and has decided that Apple's claim that it had not infringed Imatec's patents has not been substantiated and therefore its case still stands.
NEW YORK--Specialty paint and decorating chain Janovic/Plaza showed its true New York colors Wednesday night when it enlisted local celebrities to help a worthy cause.
New York Colors The Institute for Youth Entrepreneurship in New York offers entrepreneurial programs to youth ages 12-18.