KW Property Management and Consulting announced that Jeffrey Cohen has joined its New York City regional office as District' Manager.
What does NYCRO stand for?
NYCRO stands for New York City Regional Office (Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NYCRO
- New York Civil Rights Coalition
- New York City Rodent Control Academy
- New York Census Research Data Center
- New York Commercial Real Estate Women
- New York City Restaurant Group (New York, NY)
- New York Classic Realty Group (New York, NY)
- New York City Research Initiative (US NASA)
- Northern and Yorkshire Cancer Registry Information Service
- New York Comprehensive Research Libraries
- New York City Rescue Mission (New York)
- North Yorkshire County Record Office (UK)
- New York Codes Rules and Regulations
- New York Connecting Railroad
- New York Commercial Realty Services (New York, NY)
- New York Connecting Railroad Society
- New York College Republican State Committee (St. Bonaventure, NY )
- New York Central System (railroad)
- New York Chamber Symphony (New York, NY)
- New York City Subway
- New York Combat Sambo (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LMRES' New York City regional office arranged a first-mortgage financing of $12.
The Board's New York City Regional Office has computed, and upon enforcement of the Board's order, will begin to immediately distribute the backpay for lost wages and benefits to approximately 105 employees.
The board's New York City Regional Office has computed, and upon enforcement of the board's order, will begin to immediately distribute the back pay for lost wages and benefits to approximately 163 employees.
The New York City regional office will be located at 111 Broadway, Suite 809, New York, NY 10006.
s Los Angeles Regional office, and Bruce Whipple, vice president in NorthMarq's New York City Regional office, cooperated to arrange first mortgage financing of $15 million for Cinemas 123, located at 1001-1007 Third Avenue in New York City.
Evans opened the New York City regional office and became the first woman to lead a TIAA-CREF local office.
We were able to meet all of the tenant's long-term requirement criteria for its New York City regional office with class "A" office space at a fraction of the cost of similar Manhattan buildings," commented Zahn.