Finan, CEO, New York City Consulting Group LLC, states, "As the economy is on the tip of everyone's tongues and rightly so, we will have a brief update, then we will look at THE NUMBERS, as well as the entire platform.
What does NYCCG stand for?
NYCCG stands for New York City Consulting Group (real estate)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NYCCG
- New York City Collective Bargaining Law
- New York City Comic Book Museum
- New York Chinese Cultural Center
- New York Christian Counseling Center (New York, NY)
- New York City Community College (New York)
- New York City Cycling Championship (annual)
- Numurkah Youth Club Cricket Club (Australia)
- New York Citizens for Clean Elections
- New York City Coalition to End Lead Poisoning
- New York City Campaign Finance Board
- New York City Crochet Guild (New York, NY)
- New York City Community Gardens Coalition
- New York City Classical Guitar Society (New York, NY)
- Navy Yacht Club Channel Islands (US Naval Sailing Association; Port Hueneme, CA)
- New York Chefs Cooking for Life
- New York City Central Labor Council
- New York City Church of Christ (New York, NY)
- New York Convention Center Operating Corporation (New York City)
- New York City Communities of Color HIV/AIDS (New York)
- New York City Capital Resource Corporation (New York City Economic Development Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are a lot of highly qualified candidates out there who have an MBA and are interested in real estate," said Susan Nagler, the senior managing director of CBRE's New York City consulting group.
Communique to President and First Lady Barack Obama - November 14, 2008 (E) CONTACT: New York City Consulting Group, +1-917-482-4726, nyccg.