The New York City Atheists, for example, produce three public-access TV shows.
What does NYCA stand for?
NYCA stands for New York City Atheists (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYCA
We have 13 other meanings of NYCA in our Acronym Attic
- New York Central (railroad)
- New York City (New York, USA airport code)
- New York Collegium (Baroque music)
- New York Color
- Newport Yacht Club (various locations)
- No You Can't
- North York City (center; Ontario, Canada)
- New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- New York, Chicago, & St. Louis Railroad Company
- New York City-Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Service (New York, NY)
- New York Claims Association
- New York Collective for the Arts (New York, NY)
- New York Conservatory for the Arts (Hurley, NY)
- New York Control Area (electricity market)
- New York Court of Appeals
- New Yorkers for Companion Animals
- New York Circus Arts Academy
- New York City Alumni Association
- New York City Alliance Against Sexual Assault
- New York Chinese Alliance Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New York City Atheists produce three weekly public-access TV shows.