Groups such as the All India Central Council of Trade Unions, the All India Trade Union Congress, the New Trade Union Initiative and the Ban Asbestos Network of India have written to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to ban asbestos and stop its import.
What does NTUI stand for?
NTUI stands for New Trade Union Initiative (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NTUI
- National Trades Union Congress
- Nepal Trade Union Congress
- National Trade Union Congress of Belize
- National Taxpayers Union Campaign Fund (US)
- National Taiwan University College of Medicine
- National Taipei University of Education (Taiwan)
- National Trade Union in Education and Science (Belgium)
- National Taxpayers Union Foundation
- National Taiwan University Hospital
- National Taxpayers United of Illinois (Chicago, IL)
- National Taxpayers Union of Ohio
- Nanyang Technological University in Singapore
- National Theater of the United States of America
- National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Nanyang Technological University Student Union
- National Taipei University of Technology
- National University Corporation of Tsukuba University of Technology (Japan)
- National Technical University of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- New Testament: An Understandable Version (William Paul and Impact Publications)
- Nachrichtentechnische Vertriebsgesellschaft (German News Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indian trade union leader Ashim Roy, secretary general of the New Trade Union Initiative in India and senior Sri Lankan plantation trade unionists, small tea growers, researchers and members of civil society organizations dealing with the tea plantation sector participated at the conference.
tour of the New Trade Union Initiative on issues of outsourcing organized by Jobs with Justice.