The publication of a major work on New Testament theology is always an event worth noting.
What does NTT stand for?
NTT stands for New Testament Theology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTT
We have 65 other meanings of NTT in our Acronym Attic
- Native Title Services Victoria (Australia)
- Nonreversed Translocated Saphenous Vein (arterial surgery)
- Nulliparous Term Singleton Vertex (cesarean section births)
- Northern Tier Solid Waste Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Name That Tune (TV game show)
- National Technology Transfer, Inc
- National Think Tank (Nigeria)
- National Tree Trust
- New Technology Telescope
- New Technology Train (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 BM723 Explorations of the Jewish background of New Testament theology tend to focus on the legal/ethical sections of rabbinic literature rather than the apocalyptic literature which sought to reveal hidden truths about divine mysteries.
With this volume Matera completes a trilogy that investigates New Testament Ethics (1996), New Testament Christology (1999), and now New Testament Theology.
It is in New Testament theology that the worst kind of prejudice against Jews may be found, for instance, in the brilliant and influential work of Rudolph Bultmann, who, like his teacher Heidegger, was not immune to Fascist claims.
18) Dale Moody, in 1981, included in his system a subsection on "The Mission of the Church," which by using the method of New Testament theology expounded the Petrine martyria (witness), the Pauline diakonia (service), and the Johannine koinonia (fellowship), but Moody made no application to the modern world.
If Warren Maxwell and Winona are the embodiment of a New Testament theology of forgiveness, while John Brown and Judah represent an Old Testament God of Wrath, then Hopkins seems to be mandating a combination of the two - a kind of religious socialism devoted to the material and spiritual.
Covenant of Peace: The Missing Peace in New Testament Theology and Ethics.
9780567031433 Cosmology and New Testament theology Ed.