I estimate this new Phillips curve equation as (6) [[pi].
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for New Phillips Curve (data)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Processing Circuit (AT&T)
- Network Provider Code
- Neural Progenitor Cell
- Neuro Physiological Conditioning
- Neuropsychiatry Clerical Procedure (US Navy)
- Neuropsychiatry Clerical Technician (US Navy)
- Neutral-Point Clamped (converter)
- Nevada Power Company
- New Paradigm Commerce, Inc
- New Philanthropy Capital (think tank; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) As mentioned above, the new Phillips curve relates current inflation with expectations of future inflation and real unit-labor costs.
The Structure of the New Phillips Curve The New Keynesian research on aggregate supply was designed to produce an "an old wine in a new and more secure bottle" by providing a better link between inflation and real activity, with microfoundations that earlier Keynesian theories lacked.