Software installation integrates rail yard and railcar repair shops and includes mobile technology for data capture where and when work occurs * Car Hire Accounting System provides compliance with AAR requirements and state tax regulations ATLANTA -- GE Transportation's Optimization Solutions, a leading provider of transportation management software and analytics to the railroad industry, announced today that New Orleans Public Belt Railroad (NOPB) has signed an agreement to deploy GE's software applications for railroad transportation management and railcar repair and maintenance.
What does NOPB stand for?
NOPB stands for New Orleans Public Belt Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOPB
- Non-Offending Parent Advocacy (Fresno, CA)
- North of the Panhandle (San Francisco, CA)
- Notice of Project for Employment involving Asbestos
- Notice of Proposed Adjustment
- National Organization of Professional Athletes and Celebrities (Winter Garden, FL)
- North Pacific
- Net Operating Profit After Depreciation
- No Pass to Air Defense Radar
- National Office of Post Abortion Reconciliation and Healing
- Net Operating Profit After Tax
- No Pb (lead-free)
- Normally Open Push Button (electronics)
- National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
- Net Operating Profit Before Taxes
- Nation of Political Conservatives (web forum)
- Naval Operational Planner Course (US Navy)
- Network Operations Planning Council (Sprint)
- New Orleans Personal Computer Club (Louisiana)
- Notice of Potential Claim (insurance)
- Notice of Proposed Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also held the position as chairman of The Armed Services Committee of the National Coffee Association, and also was on the board of The National Coffee Association and The New Orleans Public Belt Railroad.
Morial Convention Center Board of Commissioners, commissioner of the New Orleans Public Belt Railroad, and is a past chairman of New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute.