Jeff Anding of the New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau predicts that the high concentration of gay and lesbian residents in the storied historic district will be a major catalyst for the return of queer tourists.
What does NOMCVB stand for?
NOMCVB stands for New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nonmine Bottom Object
- National Outreach Mapping Center (National Library of Medicine; US NIH)
- Naval Oceanography and Meteorology Command (est. 1978)
- New Orleans Musicians Clinic (est. 1998)
- North Oakland Medical Centers (Michigan)
- New Orleans Music Convention Association
- North Osetian Mission of Christian Charity (est. 1990; Russia)
- North Ossetian Mission of Christian Compassion (est. 1990; Russia)
- Operation of the IESG/IAB Nominating and Recall Committees Working Group (IETF)
- National Office Machine Dealers Association
- National Officer on Medical Education
- New Orleans to Memphis (freight train symbol)
- Non-Minelike Echo
- Northeastern Ontario Medical Education Corporation (now Northern Ontario School of Medicine; Canada)
- Not On Master Equipment List
- Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- None of My Freakin' Business (polite form)
- North Otago Motor Group (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Orleans Metropolitan Convention and Visitors Bureau will repeat the elementary school poster contest "What Should Tourists See When They Come to New Orleans?