The New Mexico Biotechnology and Biomedical Association (NMBio) awarded the top two biotech-related projects at the New Mexico Science and Engineering Fair with an all-expense paid trip to the U.
What does NMSEF stand for?
NMSEF stands for New Mexico Science and Engineering Fair
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- New Mexico State Defense Force
- Northeast Minnesota Sustainable Development Partnership
- Naval Material Support Establishment
- Network Management Systems Essentials
- Non-Major Studio Elective (course)
- Nonconventional Machining and Surface Enhancement (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program)
- Normalized Mean Square Error
- New Mexico Society of Enrolled Agents (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Solar Energy Association
- New Mexico State Engineer Office
- New Material and Stockpile Evaluation Plan
- New Material and Stockpile Evaluation Schedule
- Navi Mumbai Special Economic Zone (India)
- Nationaal Multiple Sclerose Fonds (Dutch: National Multiple Sclerosis Fund)
- National Marine Sanctuary Foundation (Silver Spring, MD)
- National Merit Semi-Finalist
- National Mine Safety Framework (Ministerial Council on Mineral and Petroleum Resources; Australia)
- New Masonic Samaritan Fund
- Nuclear Material Storage Facility