Matthew Stanton, spokesman for the New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, protesting a new gummi candy from Kraft Foods Inc.
What does NJSPCA stand for?
NJSPCA stands for New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Jersey Society of Optometric Physicians
- New Jersey Society for Public Health Education
- New Jersey State Office of Rural Health
- New Jersey Shelf Observing System (oceanographic research)
- New Jersey Society of Pathologists (Parsippany, NJ)
- New Jersey State Police
- New Jersey State Prison (Trenton, NJ)
- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
- New Jersey State Paramedics Association
- New Jersey State Parole Board
- New Jersey Society of Professional Engineers
- North Jersey Software Process Improvement Network (forum)
- New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors (Cream Ridge, NJ)
- New Jersey Schnauzer Rescue Network, Inc. (Fanwood, NJ)
- New Jersey Site Remediation Program (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- National Judicial Staff Services (Papua New Guinea)
- National Junior Summer Spectacular (National Swine Registry competition)
- Netherlands Journal of Social Sciences
- New Jersey Sire Stakes (horse race)
- New Jersey State Society (est. 1941)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Open letter to Roger Deromedi, Chief Executive Officer, Kraft Foods from Stuart Rhodes, President, New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals ("NJSPCA") demanding that Kraft Foods to immediately remove Trolli "Road Kill" Gummi Candy from the market.
The New Jersey Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NJSPCA) is the law enforcement agency that is charged with enforcing the animal cruelty statutes in New Jersey.