Experts at the Newark-based New Jersey Poison Information and Education System conducted a phone survey of 80 New Jersey health offices.
What does NJPIES stand for?
NJPIES stands for New Jersey Poison Information and Education System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NJPIES in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Professional Education Port (virtual academy)
- New Jersey Public Employee Reporter
- New Jersey Press Foundation (est. 1962; Trenton, NJ)
- Nepalese Journal of Public Policy and Governance (Nepal)
- New Jersey Picket Gate (UK)
- Norfolk Jewish Peace Group (UK)
- New Jersey Propane Gas Association
- New Jersey Postal History
- New Jersey Pharmacists Association (Princeton, NJ)
- New Jersey Public Health Association
- New Jersey Public Interest Research Group
- Nordic Journal of Philosophical Logic
- New Jersey Products Liability Act
- New Jersey Property-Liability Insurance Guaranty Association
- New Jersey Pest Management Association (Livingston, NJ)
- Navy Jet Propelled Missile Board (US Navy)
- National Judicial Policy Making Committee (Pakistan)
- New Jersey Prevention Network, Inc.
- New Jersey Philharmonic Orchestra
- New Jersey Planning Officials, Inc (Warren, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After a caller reported getting contradictory advice from local officials on how to dispose of a mercury thermometer, Bruce Ruck and his colleagues at the New Jersey Poison Information and Education System in Newark launched a survey of 80 state, local, and county environmental and health offices.