An attempt by the New Jersey Hospital Association to design a gainsharing demonstration project got through approvals by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services but was eventually shut down by a federal judge as a result of a lawsuit that was filed by a few hospitals in New Jersey that sued to be included in the demonstration.
What does NJHA stand for?
NJHA stands for New Jersey Hospital Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NJHA
- New Jersey Ground Water Association
- National Jewish Hospital
- National Journal of Homeopathy
- New Jack Hippies (band)
- New Jersey Herald (newspaper)
- Niall James Horan (One Direction singer)
- Northshore Junior High (Bothell, WA)
- National Junior Horticultural Association
- New Jersey Highway Authority
- New Jersey Homeschool Association
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association
- New Jersey Hardcore
- New Jersey Historical Commission (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority
- New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute
- New Jersey Health Care System (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- New Jersey Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Electric Project (India)
- New Jersey Higher Education Partnership for Sustainability
- New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority