New Jersey Herald The New Jersey Folk Festival will held on the sprawling grounds of the Eagleton Institute, corner of George Street and Ryders Lane, on the Douglass campus of Rutgers, the State University, in New Brunswick, on Saturday from 10 a.
What does NJH stand for?
NJH stands for New Jersey Herald (newspaper)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NJH
We have 5 other meanings of NJH in our Acronym Attic
- New Jersey Groundwater Recharge Spreadsheet (New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection)
- National Junior Golf Scoreboard
- New Jersey Geological Survey (est. 1835)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Jason Ground System
- New Jersey Grade School Wrestling League
- New Jersey Gay Teen Scene
- New Jersey Ground Water Association
- National Jewish Hospital
- National Journal of Homeopathy
- New Jack Hippies (band)
- Niall James Horan (One Direction singer)
- Northshore Junior High (Bothell, WA)
- National Junior Horticultural Association
- New Jersey Highway Authority
- New Jersey Homeschool Association
- New Jersey Hospital Association
- New Jersey Hispanic Bar Association
- New Jersey Hardcore
- New Jersey Historical Commission (Trenton, NJ)
- New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Jersey Herald last week said it had contracted with the North Jersey Media Group -- publisher of The Record of Hackensack -- to handle its presswork at its Rockaway plant starting April 2.
Crown and Farkus were hospitalized with serious injuries at University Hospital and Morristown Memorial Hospital, respectively, police told the New Jersey Herald.
Earlier in her career, Martsolf-Miller was ad director at both the New Jersey Herald in Newton and Pennsylvania's Meadville Tribune.