This poll demonstrates clearly what we've been hearing all along from New Jersey's mayors and local officials," said New Jersey Cable Telecommunications Association President Karen Alexander.
What does NJCTA stand for?
NJCTA stands for New Jersey Cable Telecommunications Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Jersey Choral Society (Ridgewood, NJ)
- New Jerusalem Charter School (Tracy, CA)
- New Jersey Collegiate Substance Abuse Program (treatment center)
- New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Research
- New Jersey Coalition for Self Defense
- New Jersey Center for Software Engineering
- New Jersey Child Support Institute
- New Jersey Council for the Social Studies
- New Jersey Center for Science and Technology Education
- New Jersey Center for Science Technology and Mathematics Education (Kean University, Union, NJ)
- National Joint Career Transition Committee (Canada)
- New Jersey Cancer Trial Connect
- New Jersey Catholic Track Conference
- New Jersey Council of Teachers of English
- New Jersey Council of Teaching Hospitals
- New Jersey City University
- New Jersey Consortium for Urban Education
- New Jersey Credit Union League (Hightstown, NJ)
- New Jersey Citizens United Reciprocal Exchange (Princeton, NJ)
- NMI's Java Code Viewer
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Karen Alexander, President of the New Jersey Cable Telecommunications Association (NJCTA) in a presentation today before the New Jersey League of Municipalities affirmed the importance of local controls and franchise agreements in the delivery of cable television service, and urged League members to reject any attempt to enact special interest legislation that would eliminate these key requirements.
The New Jersey Cable Telecommunications Association (NJCTA) is the trade association for the state's cable industry.