Programs and organizations supported by the Verizon Foundation in 2010 include: * The Community and Urban Science Enrichment (CAUSE) program, which provides Camden high school students with marine science and biology education programs from the New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences.
What does NJAAS stand for?
NJAAS stands for New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NJAAS in our Acronym Attic
- NetJets Aviation, Inc.
- Non-Japan Asia (usually in terms of an economic or trading bloc)
- National Junior Angus Association (est. 1956)
- New Jersey Apartment Association (Monroe Township, NJ)
- New Jersey Aquaculture Association
- New Jersey Arbitration Act
- New Jersey Astronomical Association
- Not Just Another Acronym
- New Jersey Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors
- New Jersey Asian American Law Enforcement Officers Association (Old Bridge, NJ)
- National Jewish Archive of Broadcasting (Jewish Museum; New York, NY)
- National Joint Adjustment Board (Sheet Metal Workers' International Association)
- National Junior Angus Board (cattle)
- North Jersey Area Band (New Jersey)
- Not Just Another Blog (blog)
- Not Just Another Black List
- Not Just Another Bogus List
- New Jersey Association for Biomedical Research
- National Joint Action Committee (Trinidad and Tobago political party)
- National Joint Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vagelli is the Director of Science and Conservation at the New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences, and as adjunct professor teaches Marine Biology, Ichthyology, and Marine Conservation at Rutgers University.
Led by The Franklin Institute, the organizations so far include: The Academy of Natural Sciences, American Philosophical Society, Chemical Heritage Foundation, The City of Philadelphia, The College of Physicians of Philadelphia and the Mutter Museum, Drexel University, The Free Library of Philadelphia, Independence Seaport Museum, La Salle University, Monell Chemical Senses Center, New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archeology and Anthropology, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia Zoo, Please Touch Museum, The School District of Philadelphia, Temple University, University of Pennsylvania, University of the Sciences, The Wagner Free Institute of Science, and The Wistar Institute.
The aquarium is operated by the New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences, a non-profit institution whose mission is to promote the understanding and protection of aquatic life and habitats.