After several years of ever-growing investments in new information technology applications and with the economic downturn forcing close scrutiny of capital expenditures, business executives started to ask new questions: * Where is the promised return on investment in the last application we invested in?
What does NEW stand for?
NEW stands for New Information (File Name Extension)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NEW
We have 81 other meanings of NEW in our Acronym Attic
- North East Victoria Tourism, Inc. (Australia)
- Nuclear Export Violations Working Group (government panel)
- National Electronics Warranty Corporation
- National Electronics Week (UK)
- National Engineering Week
- National Entrepreneurship Week
- Net Explosive Weight
- Network Enabled Weapon
- Network of Executive Women
- New Century Financial Corp. (mortgage)
- New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - Lakefront Airport
- Newton (Amtrak station code; Newtown, KS)
- Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- Nonprofit Enterprise At Work, Inc
- Normal Editions Workshop (est. 1976; Illinois State University)
- North Eastern Wisconsin
- Northeast Water Polynya Study (IAPP)
- Northwest Environment Watch
- Nuclear Energy Women
- Nuclear Energy Worker
Samples in periodicals archive:
New information is made available immediately and is accessible from the left side of the Deskbook homepage under the AcqNOW
6038) to impose new information reporting requirements simply by issuing a new form.
From a vast array of possible subjects, I selected these: Technology, Law, International Directions, Professionalism, and Preparing New Information an d Records Managers.
With the perseverance of a monk and the shrewdness of a very sharp prosecuting attorney, he has spent the past 14 years piecing together the economic, social and political impacts of the new information technology.
Why do physicians fail to accept new information systems?