In exchange, the dog bit the fugitive, who was treated for wounds to his thigh at New Hanover Regional Medical Center before the police took him to jail.
What does NHRMC stand for?
NHRMC stands for New Hanover Regional Medical Center (Wilmington, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NHRMC in our Acronym Attic
- National Health Related Item Codes
- New Hampshire Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Nowa Huta Rugby Klub (Poland)
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Heat Racing League
- National HIV and Retrovirology Laboratories (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- National Hurricane Research Laboratory (est. 1964; Miami, FL)
- Northern Hemisphere Reference Line
- Native Hawaiian Revolving Loan Fund
- Non-Hemophilia-Related Muscle Atrophy
- Northwest Human Resource Management Association
- New Hampshire Radio Network
- Not His Real Name
- National Human Rights Observatory (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
- National Human Rights Office (Latvia)
- Norton Healthcare Research Office (est. 2001; Louisville, KY)
- National Hispanic Recognition Program
- Next Hop Resolution Protocol
- Northwoods Hospice Respite Partners (Ely, MN)
- New Hampshire Recreation and Park Association
- National Human Research Protections Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously she served as an accounts payable lead clerk with New Hanover Regional Medical Center.