Division of Public Health, Raleigh * Local Health Department Award: Stokes Family Health Center, Macon County Public Health Center, Pitt County Health Department * Public Health Staff Award: Wanda Elliott, Ashe County Health Department; Pamela Heath, New Hanover County Health Department * N.
What does NHCHD stand for?
NHCHD stands for New Hanover County Health Department (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Hope Community Fellowship (Westerville, OH)
- Nuclear Hardness Critical Feature
- National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees
- New Horizon Christian Faith Outreach Center (Mt. Rainier, MD)
- New Hampshire Certified General Appraiser (real estate)
- New Haven Consulting Group Inc. (Shelton, CT)
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- North Hills Christian Homeschoolers (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
- North Hamilton Community Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- New Hampshire Commission for Human Rights
- New Haven Colony Historical Society
- National Home Centers Incorporated
- New Hampshire Correctional Industries (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (Bedford, NH)
- National Historic Chemical Landmark (American Chemical Society)
- National Hockey Champions League (Germany)
- Naval Health Clinic (US DoD)
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune (North Carolina)
- New Haven Community Library (New Haven, VT)