The New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra closed its doors for the season, canceling two shows due to funding problems.
What does NHSO stand for?
NHSO stands for New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSO
We have 1 other meaning of NHSO in our Acronym Attic
- National High School Music Institute
- Non-Homogeneous Semi-Markov Process (mathematics and statistics)
- National High School Model United Nations
- Nashua High School North (Nashua, New Hampshire)
- National Healthcare Safety Network
- National Hispanic Sales Network (Downers Grove, IL)
- Natural History Society of Nepal
- Northern Health Services Network (Canada)
- National Headteacher Support Organisation (UK)
- National Health Security Office (Thailand)
- New Haven Symphony Orchestra (New Haven, Connecticut)
- New Hampshire Soccer Officials Association
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Orange County (California)
- New Hampshire Society of Genealogists
- New Historical Syntax of Latin
- Nanjing Huade Spark Plug Co., Ltd. (est. 1996; China)
- National Health Service Professionals (UK)
- National Health Strategic Plan (various locations)
- National Health Support Project (World Bank)
- National Healthy Schools Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has performed with the New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra, the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra, the Boston Symphony Orchestra, and others.
With declines in corporate giving, a number of New Hampshire cultural organizations--including the New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra and Opera New Hampshire--have faced drastic reductions in service or have cancelled programming outright