The only thing you'll save on a student who leaves is the cost of a spelling book or a box of crayons," said Mark Joyce, executive director of the New Hampshire School Administrators Association.
What does NHSAA stand for?
NHSAA stands for New Hampshire School Administrators Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHSAA
- National Healthcare Staffing Association
- National Heart Savers Association
- National Hellenic Student Association
- National High School Alliance (various organizations)
- National Homeland Security Agency
- National Human Services Assembly (Washington, DC)
- Neighborhood Housing Service of America
- Nacogdoches High School Alumni Association (Nacogdoches, TX)
- National Heron Sailing Association of Australia
- National Horse Show Association of America Ltd.
- Norwalk High School Alumni Association (Norwalk, CT)
- National High School Athletic Coaches Association
- National Historic Sites Alliance for Ontario
- Negev Highlands Search and Rescue Team (Israel)
- Nan Hua Symphonic Band
- National Health Service Board (Scotland, UK)
- National Highway Safety Board (est. 1966; US DOT)
- National Housing and Savings Bank (Liberia)
- New Haven Savings Bank
- New Hampshire School Boards Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NHSBA upholds figures from the New Hampshire School Administrators Association that estimate districts must spend, on average, an extra $575 per pupil each year to implement No Child Left Behind, but only receive about $77 per pupil from the federal government.