Areas of specific concern include highway block grant funds, bridge aid, shared revenues, school building aid, public assistance programs, pole exemptions and costs associated with financial challenges within the New Hampshire Retirement System.
What does NHRS stand for?
NHRS stands for New Hampshire Retirement System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHRS
We have 1 other meaning of NHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Hazard Risk Reduction (Organization of American States)
- Naval Hospital Roosevelt Roads
- New Haven Rail Road
- New Hope and Ivyland Rail Road
- North Herts Road Runners (UK)
- New Hampshire Railroad Revitalization Association (Weare, NH)
- Nuclear Hormone Receptor Response Element
- National Health Research System (Philippines)
- National Human Rights Society (Saudi Arabia)
- National Human Rights Structure
- New Hampshire Rose Society (est. 1976)
- Normal Human Reference Serum
- New Hampshire Republican State Committee
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
- New Hampshire Right To Life
- National Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository (US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; US DOE and Washington State University)
- National Home Reading Union (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's a place called Planet CEO that doesn't seem to fully get what's going on here," says Alan Cleveland, attorney for the New Hampshire Retirement System.
First, the New Hampshire Retirement System reform legislation, which has passed the House and Senate in different forms, seeks to address a funding shortfall of billions of dollars.
9% return for '10 The New Hampshire Retirement System realized a 12.
Next, the New Hampshire Retirement System board received a report that, according to press reports, means dries and towns face an increase of almost 25 percent in the contribution to the retirement system on behalf of city employees and teachers.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The value of the New Hampshire Retirement System has fallen from a peak of $6 billion last year to about $4.