The proposed clinic is scheduled to open in fall 2008 and is planned in cooperation with the New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology P.
What does NHOH stand for?
NHOH stands for New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology (cancer treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHOH
- Human Normal Osteoblast Cell (bone formation cell)
- Nassau Hiking and Outdoor Club (New York)
- New Hampshire Outing Club
- New High of Day (finance)
- New Hampshire Office of Emergency Management
- New Hampshire Office of Energy and Planning
- New Horizons Owners Group (New Horizons recreational vehicles enthusiasts)
- New Hampshire Old Graveyard Association
- Naval Hospital Oak Harbor (NAS Whidbey, WA)
- Never Heard of Her/Him
- New Haven Oral History Project (Connecticut)
- New Hampshire Off-Highway Vehicle Association
- Never Heard of It (band)
- NORAD Headquarters Operating Instruction
- Nursing Home Oversight Improvement Program (health care quality; US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Normal Human Oral Keratinocytes
- Normal Human Oral Mucosa
- Next Highest Occupied Molecular Orbital
- New Hampshire Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Hand-Off Probability for a New Call
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology is a regional medical oncology practice, serving patients and their families in Manchester, Concord, Laconia, Exeter and Derry, New Hampshire.
Now, under a new collaboration with New Hampshire Oncology-Hematology, an affiliate of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, a genetic counselor will be available to provide expert consultation to patients at the Breast Care Center once a month.