What does NFLL stand for?
NFLL stands for New Frontiers for Lifelong Learning (Mesa, AZ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFLL
We have 2 other meanings of NFLL in our Acronym Attic
- Nassir Foreign Languages Institute (Iran)
- National Flagship Language Initiative
- National Football League Italy
- National Front for the Liberation of Iraq
- Norwegian Forest and Landscape Institute
- Nutrition for Life International, Inc.
- Nutrition for Life, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Navigation Forward-Looking Infrared (US DoD)
- National Forensic Laboratory Information System (DEA; Washington, DC)
- National First Ladies' Library
- North Florida Lincoln Mercury
- National Firearms Licensing Management System (UK)
- National Front for the Liberation
- Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness Overall
- Network of Families and Loved Ones of Criminals
- Nursing Facility Level of Care
- National Flagship Language Program (University of California, Los Angeles; fellowship)
- National Football League Players
- National Football League Properties, Inc.
- Nationwide Financial Literacy Program (Pakistan)