While the research described above substantiates high levels of violence in the social services, little is known about the negative impacts new forms of work organization have had on stress and workplace abuse or how older forms of work organization may have kept developmental sector workers and clients safer.
What does NFWO stand for?
NFWO stands for New Forms of Work Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NFWO
We have 2 other meanings of NFWO in our Acronym Attic
- Native Fish Work Group (Lake Mohave; Arizona and Nevada)
- Neutrino Factory Working Group (physics)
- Non-Freeze Wall Hydrant
- National Federation of Women's Institutes (UK)
- No Freaking Way in Hell (polite form)
- No Freaking Way in the World
- National Foundation for Women Legislators (Washington, DC)
- National Farm Worker Ministry (faith-based farm workers' organization)
- Northwest Florida Water Management District
- Nevada Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- Non-Factors Worthy of Discussion (US DoD)
- National Family Welfare Programme (India)
- North Fork Watershed Project (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Novena for World Peace (Roman Catholic)
- NAVSEA Federal Women's Program Committee
- National Fish and Wildlife Refuge
- Natürlicher Freizeit- und Wanderreit Club (German: Natural Hiking and Riding Club; Linz, Austria)
- Northern and Far Western Regional Health Service (Australia)
- National Ferret Welfare Society (UK)
- National Fish and Wildlife Service (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Part II (Chapters 5-7), one first finds an examination of how ICTs are utilized by new forms of work organization such as outsourcing and teleworking.