A relatively small agency of just over 500 people, the OMB is located near the White House in the New Executive Office Building (NEOB) in downtown Washington, D.
What does NEOB stand for?
NEOB stands for New Executive Office Building (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEOB
- North Eastern Ohio Disaster Medical Assistance Team
- Neuroticism-Extraversion-Openness Five-Factor Inventory (personality model)
- Neuroticism-Extraversion-Openness Inventory (personal inventory)
- Neuroticism, Extraversion, Openness Personality Inventory (psychology)
- Neuroticism, Extraversion, Openness Personality Inventory-Revised (psychiatry)
- Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association (Wallingford, CT)
- Neoanimechains (forum)
- NorthEast Ohio Apple Corps (Macintosh user group)
- NAVSUP Experimental Office Automation Project
- New England Organ Bank
- Northeast Oklahoma Beekeepers Association (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Not East of But Including Greece (shipping)
- National Emergency Operations Center
- Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission
- New England Orienteering Club (est. 1972; Arlington, MA)
- New England Outdoor Center (Maine)
- New Entry Officer Course (Royal Australian Navy)
- North East Ordination Course (UK)
- Near Earth Object Camera (telescope)
- Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless
Samples in periodicals archive:
So perhaps it's simply a sign of the times that Brent Scowcroft, chairman of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board--and national security adviser under Bush I--has been moved from his office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, across the driveway from the West Wing, to digs in the New Executive Office Building (NEOB), a block farther away.
When I realized I had been given one of just four free parking places assigned my agency in the New Executive Office Building, I felt as never before that warm glow of the arrived.