The Cayman's New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) fuel consumption is 7.
What does NEDC stand for?
NEDC stands for New European Driving Cycle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEDC
We have 24 other meanings of NEDC in our Acronym Attic
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Enlargement Daily Brief
- NATO Emitter Database
- Navy Enterprise Database (US DoD)
- New England Dirt Bikes (est. 2001)
- NATO Emitter Database Advisory Group
- National Engineering Design Challenge
- Network Engineering Data Communications
- New England Die Cutting, Inc. (Haverhill, MA)
- New England Drama Council
- New Enterprise Data Center (IBM; Armonk, NY)
- North East Derbyshire Citizens Advice Bureau (UK)
- New England Document Conservation Center (Andover, MA)
- Non Executive Deputy Chairman
- National Enterprise Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Netherlands Epidemiology and Demography Compression of Morbidity
- National Explosives Detection Canine Program (US Transportation Security Administration)
- National Explosives Detection Canine Team Program (Department of Homeland Security)
- Natural Environments Definition for Design
- New England Digital Distribution (Woburn, MA)
- No Error Drug Dispenser
Samples in periodicals archive:
1-litres per 100 kilometres under the new European Driving Cycle, with CO2 emissions of 49g/km, less than half the current average for B-segment cars.
1mpg under standard conditions in accordance with the New European Driving Cycle CAPTION(S): Kia Rio
Its New European Driving Cycle fuel consumption of 11.
The 918 Spyder is estimated to consume a mere three litres of fuel per 100 kilometres based on the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC).