Harris of Westboro has been elected vice president of the New England Water Works Association, the region's largest and oldest not-for-profit organization of water works professionals.
What does NEWWA stand for?
NEWWA stands for New England Water Works Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Washington Technical Education Consortium
- Newfoundland Telephone Inc. (an Aliant company)
- National Early Warning Task Force
- Naval Electronic Warfare Technology Integration Center (US Navy)
- Naval Electronic Warfare Training System
- New Electronic Warfare Test Set
- National Early Warning Unit
- NATO Electronic Warfare Van
- Network of East-West Women
- North East Wales Wildlife (Holywell, Flintshire, Wales, UK)
- Network of Entrepreneurial Women Worldwide (est. 2006)
- New Zealand Association of Teachers of Singing
- New Zealand
- Nagoya Expressway (Japan)
- Navy Exchange (Retail Store)
- New England Extrusion, Inc. (est. 1988; Turner Falls, MA)
- Nexium (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Non-Exclusive (data sets)
- Number of EXcitations
- Network Exchange Universal Communication Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Northboro, has accepted the 2011 Sponsor of the Year Award from the New England Water Works Association, a Holliston-based not-for-profit organization of water works professionals.
Bob was a Professional Engineer in the State of New Hampshire and a member of the New England Water Works Association serving as President, Director and Treasurer.
Pearson of Phillipston has been elected a director from Massachusetts by the New England Water Works Association, a not-for-profit organization of water works professionals.
The New England Water Works Association of Holliston (www.
A member of the New England Water Works Association for 30 years, he became a life member of the American Water Works Association in 2009.
This award is presented annually to the member who co-authored the most meritorious paper published in the Journal of the New England Water Works Association during the previous year," said association Executive Director Raymond J.