Smith received an award for excellence in professional theater from the New England Theatre Conference in 1988.
What does NETC stand for?
NETC stands for New England Theatre Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NETC
We have 47 other meanings of NETC in our Acronym Attic
- Network Basic Input/Output System
- Network Block Transfer
- NETBIOS over TCP/IP
- National Emergency Transportation Center
- Navajo Education Technology Consortium (various locations)
- Naval Education & Training Center
- Naval Education & Training Command (formerly Chief of Naval Education and Training, CNET)
- Nebraska Educational Telecommunications Commission
- Network Enterprise Technology Command
- Neuro-Endocrine Tumor Center (Santa Monica, CA)
- New England Tropical Conservatory (Bennington, VT)
- New England Tool Collectors Association (St. Johnsbury, VT)
- National Exploitation of Tactical Capabilities (US DoD)
- Network Capabilities
- National Emergency Tele Critical Care Network
- Network Common Data Form
- National Environmental Technology Centre (UK)
- Network Center
- Network-Centric Solutions (US Air Force)
- Nebraska Educational Television Council for Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLUMN: Neighbors SHREWSBURY - The New England Theatre Conference has awarded the Moss Hart Memorial Award Honorable Mention to Shrewsbury High School's fall 2009 Production of "The Crucible.
The New England Theatre Conference, for example, recently bestowed its Moss Hart Award for best college play to HC's Theatre Department for its 2006 production of C.