Detective Hoover said he found out about the local crime through an email from the New England State Police Information Network, a central database to which nearly all pawn shops must submit daily records.
What does NESPIN stand for?
NESPIN stands for New England State Police Information Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NESPIN
- National Examination in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Efficient Spectral Processing Algorithm (air turbulence)
- New England Scholastic Press Association (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- New England Seafood Producers Association
- National Engineering Services Pakistan Pvt Limited
- National Environmentally Sound Production Agriculture Laboratory (University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
- North East Strategic Planning Committee (UK)
- New Earnings Survey Panel Dataset (labor statistics; UK)
- National Environmental Services Performance Indicators (American Society for Healthcare Environmental Services)
- New England Society of Paranormal Investigators (Hyannis, MA)
- North East Suspect Pointer Network
- New England Society of Paranormal Research
- New England Society of Plastic Surgery (aka New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc.; Nashua, NH)
- New England String Quartet (Boston, MA)
- National English Shepherd Rescue (Olalla, WA)
- New Experimental Storage Ring
- Noise Equivalent Spectral Radiance
- National Economic Security and Reformation Act
- National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act (also seen as NESARA)
- National Employee Services and Recreation Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A grant provided money, equipment and manpower, and the New England State Police Information Network also played a role, police said in the release.
The investigation was funded through money provided to the Blackstone Valley Drug Task Force from the Edward Byrne Grant and the New England State Police Information Network.