The New England Regional Airport System Plan, a mammoth 12-year study conducted by the New England Airport Coalition, forecasts that the number of travelers flying out of Manchester-Boston Regional Airport could rise from 3.
What does NERASP stand for?
NERASP stands for New England Regional Airport System Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North East Regional Archive Council (UK)
- Nuclear Energy Research Advisory Committee
- North East Regional Alcohol Forum (Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
- North East Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- Nebraska Rainfall Assessment and Information Network
- New England Regional Association of Language Lab Directors
- New England Regional Association of Language Laboratory Directors
- Network for Environmental Risk Assessment and Management (University of Waterloo; Ontario, Canada)
- New England Regional Art Museum
- North East Region Agricultural Marketing Corporation (India)
- New England Real Ale Exhibition (Somerville, MA)
- New England Regional Bible (Study)
- New England Roast Beef
- NIMA Engineering Review Board
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners
- North East Rod Builders (fishing rod builders website)
- Nucleo Empresarial da Regiao de Beja (Beja, Portugal)
- New England River Basins Commission
- New England Regional Black Nurses Association (Boston, MA)
- New England Regional Burn Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federally funded New England Regional Airport System Plan survey of 10 airports, including Worcester's, recently has been completed.