The New England Program for Kidney Exchange, part of the New England Organ Bank, has arranged seven of those gifts, yielding 17 transplants.
What does NEPKE stand for?
NEPKE stands for New England Program for Kidney Exchange
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Effective Parenting Initiative (Studio City, California)
- National Environmental Policy Institute (Center for Strategic and International Studies)
- National Exchange of Police Information
- Norepinephrine (neurotransmitter)
- National Enquiry Point and Information Centre (Oman)
- North East Process Industry Cluster (UK)
- Nazi-Era Provenance Internet Portal (registry of objects in U.S. museum collections that changed hands during Nazi era)
- National Electronic Publications Information System (EPA)
- National Environmental Publications Information System (online database; US EPA)
- Nusa Era Persada Jaya (Indian Internet service provider)
- National Endowment for the Preservation of Liberty (est. 1984)
- New England Paintball League
- Non-Exclusive Prospecting Licence
- North English Public Library (North English, IA)
- North-East Premier League (cricket; UK)
- Norwalk Easter Public Library (Norwalk, IA)
- Nuclear Emergency Planning Liaison Group (UK)
- National Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since July 2005, the New England Program for Kidney Exchange has fielded 40 inquiries from people wondering about making Good Samaritan donations.