Piper, the former executive director of the New England Newspaper Association before it merged with the New England Press Association.
What does NENA stand for?
NENA stands for New England Newspaper Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NENA
We have 29 other meanings of NENA in our Acronym Attic
- New England Network
- Nieuwe Europese Normen (Dutch: New European Standards)
- No Explanation Needed (Internet slang)
- NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Enterprise Network (US DoD)
- North East Network (India)
- Nucleo de Estudos Negros (Portuguese: Center for Black Studies; Brazil)
- Nursing Ethics Network
- National Emergency Number Association
- National Emergency Nurses Affiliation
- Neighborhood Empowerment Network Association (various locations)
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (various locations)
- Non-Eosinophilic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Near East-North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)
- North End Neighborhood Council (Tacoma, WA)
- Northridge East Neighborhood Council (Northridge, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Union Leader, the Telegraph, Foster's, Monitor and Laconia Citizen all put them on a Web site provided by the New England Newspaper Association.
Whitin has regularly won Newspaper of the Year or Distinguished Newspaper awards from the New England Newspaper Association, noted Mr.