In 2002, when the first landmark papers on MammaPrint were published in the New England Medical Journal and Nature, the individual function of nearly half of the 70 genes was unknown, including the TSPYL5 gene.
What does NEMJ stand for?
NEMJ stands for New England Medical Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Northeast Michigan Integrated Assessment (sustainability)
- National Employment Manpower and Incomes Council (Botswana)
- New England Meeting Industry Conference & Exposition
- National Education Management Information System (Pakistan)
- National Emergency Management Information System
- National Epidemiology of Mycosis Survey (internal medicine)
- NetWolves Enterprise Management Information System (Tampa, FL)
- Newsletter on European Migration Issues (Netherlands)
- National Electronic Media Institute of South Africa
- National Enforcement Management Information System and Intelligence System (Environment Canada)
- Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll (Norway)
- New England Mathematics League
- New England Music Library Association
- Northeast Modern Language Association
- North East Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (UK)
- Network for Euro-Mediterranean Language Resources
- neuroectodermal melanolysosomal disease (aka acrocephalopolydactylous dysplasia)
- North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
- Naval Engineering Maintenance & Logistics Working Group
- New England Marathi Mandal (Maharashtrian cultural group; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings from MADIT-CRT show that CRT-D effectively reduces the risk of heart failure," the New England Medical Journal quoted Moss as saying.
The New England Medical Journal coined the term 'broken heart syndrome'.
We have run out of options," New England Medical Journal quoted Murray as saying.