SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: National Honor Society Member; vice president, Grades 10-12; Band Member, trumpet; Spanish Club, Grades 10-11; Tutor, Grade 11; New England Mathematics League Participant, Grade 11; Food Pantry Collection, Grades 9-12; North Brookfield Sportsmen's Club Member, Grades 9-12; Worcester Regional Science and Engineering Fair, Grade 12; Red Cross Blood Drive worker, Grades 10-12.
What does NEML stand for?
NEML stands for New England Mathematics League
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of NEML in our Acronym Attic
- New England Meeting Industry Conference & Exposition
- National Education Management Information System (Pakistan)
- National Emergency Management Information System
- National Epidemiology of Mycosis Survey (internal medicine)
- NetWolves Enterprise Management Information System (Tampa, FL)
- Newsletter on European Migration Issues (Netherlands)
- National Electronic Media Institute of South Africa
- National Enforcement Management Information System and Intelligence System (Environment Canada)
- New England Medical Journal
- Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll (Norway)
- New England Music Library Association
- Northeast Modern Language Association
- North East Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (UK)
- Network for Euro-Mediterranean Language Resources
- neuroectodermal melanolysosomal disease (aka acrocephalopolydactylous dysplasia)
- North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council
- Naval Engineering Maintenance & Logistics Working Group
- New England Marathi Mandal (Maharashtrian cultural group; Boston, MA)
- Net Energy Metering Memorandum Account
- National Electricity Market Management Company Limited (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Student leadership council, vice president, four years; varsity tennis, four years; Students Against Destructive Decisions, Grades 10-12; Mock Trial, three years, captain, Grades 11-12; Community Action Requires Everyone, four years; Academic Decathalon, three years; New England Mathematics League, four years; National Honor Society, Grades 11-12.