Martin New England Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges Student Mathematics Award.
What does NEMATYC stand for?
NEMATYC stands for New England Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Nuevo Esclerosis Múltiple Acortando Distancias (Spanish Multiple Sclerosis group)
- Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System
- National Egg Marketing Association Ltd (UK)
- National Environment Management Action Plan (Bangladesh; The World Bank)
- North East Maryland Amateur Radio Club
- National Environmental and Meteorological Association, Inc.
- New England Medieval Arts Society (historical re-enactments)
- NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Emergency Management and Accountability System (US DoD)
- Northeast Media of Atmospheric Science (Boston, MA)
- Neuer Markt Aktien Index
- New England Miniature Ball (Norfolk, CT)
- Notice of Exclusions from Medicare Benefits
- National Emergency Management Baseline-Capability Assessment Program (US FEMA)
- New England Mountain Bike Association
- National Ethnic and Multicultural Broadcasting Council
- National Emergency Medicine Board Review Course (online class; Center for Emergency Medical Education; Emergency Medical Abstracts)
- NASA Equipment Management Central
- National Earthquake Monitoring Center
- National Educational Music Company