Current tenants include New England Life Insurance Company, Vanguard Dealer Services, and Marie Ann Greenberg, Esq.
What does NELIC stand for?
NELIC stands for New England Life Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority
- Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran High School (Waco, NE)
- National Eagle Leadership Institute
- National Employment Law Institute (Denver, CO)
- National Executive Leadership Institute (Canada)
- Newark Extended Learning Initiative (UK)
- Non-Erythrodermic Lamellar Ichthyosis
- Not Even Laughing Inwardly
- Nuclear Energy Liability Insurance Association
- Navy Electronics Laboratory International Algol Compiler
- National Emotional Literacy Interest Group (UK)
- New England Library Instruction Group
- Núcleo de Estudo de Línguas Moçambicanas (Portugese)
- Neutron Elemental Inspection System
- Noncommunications Emitter Location and Identification System
- Noncommunications Emitter Location and Identification System - Airborne
- N-Epsilon-Lithocholyl Lysine
- Near Eastern Languages and Literature
- Never Ending Language Learner (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- New England Land Link (farm aid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced that New England Life Insurance Company has signed a threeyear, 11,989 SF renewal lease at 50 Division St.
New England Life Insurance Company recently relocated from Manhattan and now leases 8,500 square-feet of space at the Financial Center's 50 Main Street address.