Maloney served as an executive editor of the New England Law Review.
What does NENGLR stand for?
NENGLR stands for New England Law Review
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)
- North End Neighborhood Council (Tacoma, WA)
- Northridge East Neighborhood Council (Northridge, CA)
- Near End (see FEND)
- Navy Enlisted Nursing Education Program
- Neither Exercise Nor Food
- Nebraska Nut Growers Association
- New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- New England Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Northeastern Nevada Horseman's Association
- National Educational Network, Inc. (New Brunswick, NJ)
- New England Nursing Informatics Consortium
- Northern European Nuclear Information Group (Shetland Islands)
- Northern New Mexico Environmental Information Exchange
- Near-Earth Neutral Line
- Non-Erythroid/Non-Lymphocytic Cells
- New England New Media Association
- NANP (North American Numbering Plan) Expansion/Number Optimization (North American Numbering Council; US FCC)
- Nederlands Euregionaal Nucleair Overleg (Dutch: Dutch Euregional Nuclear Talk)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rooney, "Parental Tort Immunity: Spare the Liability, Spoil the Parent," New England Law Review 25 (1991): 1161-1184.
A Review of Jay Katz, The Silent World of Doctor and Patient," Western New England Law Review 9:43 (1987), 43-52, at 47-48; Marie Haug, "Doctor-Patient Relationships and the Older Patient," Journal of Gerontology 34:6 (1979), 852-60, at 852.