As an ECAC first team all-star, Cleary was selected to play in last month's New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association all-star game at Fenway Park.
What does NEIBA stand for?
NEIBA stands for New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEIBA
- New England Institute of Art (Brookline, MA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (Canada)
- Newfoundland Environmental Industries Association (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Netherlands East Indies Air Force (Dutch military unit 1915-1950; Indonesia)
- North East Irrigated Agriculture Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Indiana Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- New England Institute of Addiction Studies
- New England Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- North East Independent Body (charitable trust; Australia)
- New England Independent Booksellers Association
- New England-Israel Business Council (Newton, MA)
- North Eastern Iowa Bridge to Online Resource Sharing (library consortium digital audio-book program)
- National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans (National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans)
- North Energy Island Borrow Pit (California)
- National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)
- National Electronic Information Corporation
- National Energy Information Center (DOE, EIA)
- National Enforcement Investigations Center (EPA)
- Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (US Navy)
- Netherlands East India Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
436) and has a 22-game hitting streak for the baseball team, ranked fifth in the latest New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association Division 3 coaches poll.
COLUMN: PRESS BOX LOCAL Locals selected to play at Fenway Worcester State's Nate Nelson and Assumption's Mike Baillargeon and Mike DiReda have been chosen to play in the New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association All-Star Game, to be held June 14 at Fenway Park.