The New England Institute of Addiction Studies The New England Institute of Addiction Studies is dedicated to the education of professionals, volunteers, and the general public concerning alcohol and drug prevention and treatment issues.
What does NEIAS stand for?
NEIAS stands for New England Institute of Addiction Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Núcleo de Estágio de Informática da Escola Secundária Soares Basto (Portuguese: Soares Basto Center Stage School of Computing; Portugal)
- Nachhaltige Entwicklung in Afrika eV (German: Sustainable Development in Africa)
- National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- National Executive Institute Associates (est. 1980)
- New England Institute of Art (Brookline, MA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (Canada)
- Newfoundland Environmental Industries Association (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Netherlands East Indies Air Force (Dutch military unit 1915-1950; Indonesia)
- North East Irrigated Agriculture Project (Sri Lanka)
- Northeast Indiana Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- New England Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- North East Independent Body (charitable trust; Australia)
- New England Independent Booksellers Association
- New England Intercollegiate Baseball Association
- New England-Israel Business Council (Newton, MA)
- North Eastern Iowa Bridge to Online Resource Sharing (library consortium digital audio-book program)
- National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans (National Elevator Industry Benefit Plans)
- North Energy Island Borrow Pit (California)
- National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)
- National Electronic Information Corporation