He and his compatriots scrutinize with the avidity of Talmudic scholars ice thickness reports on the New England Ice Yacht Association Web site, www.
What does NEIYA stand for?
NEIYA stands for New England Ice Yacht Association (Warwick, RI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- New Enterprise Income Tax Law (China)
- Netherlands East Indies Transport Section
- North Eastern Illinois University
- Northeast Educational Intermediate Unit (Archbald, PA)
- Núcleo de Electrónica e Informática da Universidade do Algarve (University of Algarve's Computer Science and Electronics Students Guild)
- New Europe Insurance Ventures (venture capital fund)
- National Ethical Investment Week
- North Eastern Institute of Whole Health
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- Naval Engineers Journal (American Society of Naval Engineers)
- Nederlanda Esperanto Junularo (Esperanto: Dutch Esperanto Youth)
- New Era Journal (Burma)
- Newly Excysted Juvenile (liver)
- Northeastern Jurisdiction (United Methodist Church)
- Núcleo de Estudos Judaicos (Portuguese: Center for Jewish Studies; Brazil; est. 2005)
- New England Jazz Alliance
- New England Joint Action (advocacy campaign)
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (aka National Environmental Justice Advisory Council; US EPA)
- National Equal Justice Award Dinner (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ART: PHOTO PHOTOG: T&G Staff/DAN GOULD CUTLINE: Members of the New England Ice Yacht Association zip across Quaboag Pond in Brookfield.