He was also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association and the Fraternal Order of Eagles, Worcester, Aerie #4311.
What does NEHW stand for?
NEHW stands for New England Horror Writers (est. 2001)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHW
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
- New England Handicapped Sports Association
- New England Hydric Soils Technical Committee (Lowell, MA)
- National E-Health Transition Authority (Australia)
- New England Hi-Tech Charity Foundation (Boston, MA)
- North Eastern Hill University (India)
- North of England Homing Union (homing pigeon enthusiasts; UK)
- New England HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Workgroup
- No Enjoyment, Hard Work
- North East Hants Youth League
- National Education Institute (Slovenia)
- National Elevator Industry
- National Emission Inventory
- National Executive Institute (FBI Academy)
- National Expertise Index (Canada)
- National Eye Institute (NIH)
- Nederlands Economisch Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Economic Institute)
- Netherlands East Indies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The wonderfully weird convention brings together the music of bands such as Children of Bodom and The Black Dahlia Murder; the malicious machinations of Pinhead in the "Hellraiser" movies, local horror authors from the New England Horror Writers Association and cult-favorite actors such as Jason Mewes ("Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back"), pictured, and Corey Haim ("Lost Boys").