[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joan Rivers, EN at Hunter New England Health Service, has won a 2011 Pride of Australia Medal.
What does NEHS stand for?
NEHS stands for New England Health Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHS
We have 11 other meanings of NEHS in our Acronym Attic
- New England Human Resources Association
- Northeast Human Resources Association
- New England Human Resource Group
- Northern European Historical Research Network
- National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (USGS)
- North East Housing Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Nebraska Historic Resources Survey & Inventory (Nebraska State Historical Society)
- New and Emerging Health Related Technologies
- North East Housing Reconstruction Unit
- National Experimental High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Non-Exposed Human Sera
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
- New England Handicapped Sports Association
- New England Hydric Soils Technical Committee (Lowell, MA)
- National E-Health Transition Authority (Australia)
- New England Hi-Tech Charity Foundation (Boston, MA)
- North Eastern Hill University (India)
- North of England Homing Union (homing pigeon enthusiasts; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jim Maher was Chairman of the New England Health Service 1996-2000.